Today the topic will be how to unlock a Mitsubishi lancer without keys. Im going to explain this simply to you guys. If you’ve ever forgotten or stored your keys in your 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES sedan, you know how frustrating it can be. Usually your first reaction should be to call a locksmith near you to do the job, but you will have to spend a lot of money to unlock your car. But why call a locksmith? In fact, if you can figure out a way to easily retrieve the keys that apparently can be protected inside the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES sedan. It’s a good way to teach you how to get into the car to get the keys without damage anything if you don’t want to break your car glass and you don’t want to waste your money.
- The first thing to check is all the doors of the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES Sedan to make sure they are securely locked.
- The second thing to check is that the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES Sedan insurance policy has a locksmith.
- Having mentioned two things above, you have two options, depending on the materials you are using.
The first option to open the car to get the keys includes this material
How to unlock a Mitsubishi lancer without keys -explained
Slim Jim is a thin band of metal. Usually made from string steel. And it is almost 2-4 centimeters wide and 60 centimeters long. Slim Jim is also a tool. I opened the doors of a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES sedan without using a key or pick. It can act directly on the tie rods and the levers which control the cabin door. Between the rubber seal and your car window, you need to insert the hook at the top of this tool. And then grab the bars, to which you can easily connect the locking device.
Here are the steps to get into the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES sedan with Slim Jim:
- Use the Slim Jim and stick it between the door frame and the window, then place it where the lock is.
- Hold Slim Jim to the right, then shoot him opening the car.
- When the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES sedan is unlocked, you can get the keys and drive the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES sedan.
Also You can use another option if your car lock is automatic
- two hard plastics
- Thick wire or hanger
- Rubber or elastic tipped thread
- Use these materials and follow the steps below to unlock your 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES sedan:
- Insert the wedge into the slot of the car door.
- Raise the car door slightly to just slide the extra wedge. This will create space between your body and the door.
- If he opens the door, he straightens the hanger and then slips it inside. You can get “unlock button”. It is often placed under the car window.
- You need to press the lock button and the car door can be unlocked when you put on the hanger.
Without crashing your own car, you can open your Mitsubishi Lancer ES Sedan 2011. And then you won’t need to seek help from a locksmith. Moreover, it can’t cost you time and money. Can be used in any car. However, if you need to ask someone to help you with your submission, you need to make sure they are trustworthy.
How to break electric locks from the outside
In some cases, unlocking the doors from the outside will be faster and easier. However, this method is not recommended for auto-locking doors or power windows, as it can severely damage electrical wires that are often attached under the car door from the inside. For this method you will need a tool, preferably a coat hanger or a long straight piece of metal with one end hooked. A long straight piece of metal with a hooked end
You will need a long, straight piece of metal with a curved end shaped like a hook.
Now let’s start with how to use this tool to open the car without a key. Route it along the bottom of the glass through a vehicle door, preferably the passenger side door, to minimize potential impact to electrical wires. You may need to remove the black rubber sealing tape from the edge of the window to make it easier.
Insert a metal tool into the car door lock
Slide the tool towards the lock and slowly pull it up when you feel the key click into place. Open the door with a pick. The locking mechanism is usually located just below the hatch, so insert a tool into the lock and slowly pull upwards when you feel the key click into place. This may take a few tries as some of the locks have to be pushed back into the back of the car instead of up.
How to unlock a Mitsubishi lancer without keys – How to enter through the trunk
If you managed to open the trunk, but the door is still locked because the key is in the cabin, you should continue with this method. Open the trunk first, then locate the emergency trunk cable that goes into the cabin. As the name suggests, this is an open main cable that opens from the inside in an emergency.
How to unlock a Mitsubishi lancer without keys this is the end of this article. I hoe that this article will help you. So see you soon.